A DELICIOUS COLLABORATION: GREAT PERFORMANCES X MOMOFUKU
By Great Performances
Great Performances and Momofuku have partnered to offer an exclusive selection of Momofuku classics, inspired by the critically acclaimed dishes from across Momofuku’s collection of restaurants.
New York City is a food lover’s and a food explorer’s dream, offering an incredible array of cuisines and flavors. Through our People’s Kitchen program at Great Performances, we’ve worked to showcase the delicious diversity of New York City flavors by partnering with restaurants and chefs to bring their food to our cafes, our events, and to your tables.
Our latest and most exciting partnership to date is with Momofuku, the iconic restaurant founded by David Chang in 2004. Working closely with the team at Momofuku, we’ve learned their recipes and crafted a station full of mouthwatering—and sometimes mouth-tingling—flavors that are sure to be a hit at any event.
Liz Neumark, our CEO and Founder, shares, “Momofuku represents the energetic and constantly evolving spirit of New York. Bringing that spirit to our guests is a fabulous opportunity to expand our offerings while giving Momofuku a way to come to the party!”
- Oysters with Kombu Mignonette, Kimchi Vinegar
- Jonah Crab Claws with Yuzu Mayo
- Poached Shrimp Cocktail with Momofuku Cocktail Sauce
all include a base with sushi rice, nori, oshinko, cucumber, avocado, spinach, yamagubo
- Spicy Tuna
- Spicy Scallop
- Ginger Scallion Bass
Bing Bread & Dips
Momofuku’s signature Bing Bread recipe served with the following Dips:
- Cultured Butter with Caviar
- Cultured Butter with Honey & Truffle
- Tingly Lamb with Mint & Sichuan Peppercorn
- Smoked Eggplant with Pine Nuts
- Pork Belly with Hoisin, Scallions, & Cucumber
- Shiitake with Hoisin, Scallions, & Cucumber
- Brisket with Iceberg & Pickled Onions
- Korean Fried Chicken with White Sauce
- Ginger Scallion Noodles with Pickled Shiitake
- Chilled Spicy Noodles with Sausage & Thai Basil
- Spicy Pork with Sichuan Peppercorns & Chinese Broccoli
- Cacio E Pepe with Winter Truffle
- Wagyu Ragu with Sweet Soy & Jalapeno
Whether it’s a corporate gathering, a wedding celebration, or a charity event, our partnership with Momofuku elevates your experience. Imagine your guests indulging in iconic Momofuku dishes, creating lasting memories that revolve around good food and great company.
Founded in 2004 by chef David Chang, Momofuku has been a trailblazer in contemporary Asian-American cuisine. With accolades like “the rise of contemporary Asian-American cuisine” by The New York Times and being named the “most important restaurant in America” by Bon Appétit magazine, Momofuku brings a touch of culinary magic to your events.
For more information on how Momofuku-designed dishes can be part of your Great Performances’ catered event, contact us today!